20" Wide Bertolini-Hybrid Arm Chair
This is a great chair manufactured in Ontraio, CA or Lawrenceburg, TN with great features, that sells at a really great price.
- Chairs come fully assembled with seats and back completely attached to the frame. You don’t have to put them together!
- Features Arms and stacks 6 high!
- Highest Quality Frame Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction with mandrel bends
- Close looped frame construction with torsion bar system
- Durable and attractive powder coating
- Top-grade seat and back construction with metal-to-metal fastening
- Upholstered back and matching seat for elegance
- Enhanced cutaway lumbar support for extra comfort!
- Rolled-front seat cushion for extra leg comfort!
- Super heavy-duty contract grade fabric
- Commercial grade 2 lb. 45 ILD seat cushion
- Assembled in Ontario, California USA or Lawrenceburg, Tennessee USA, and ready for quick delivery
- Exceeds Cal-117 specifications
- Bookrack: optional
- Card/Pencil holder: optional
- Interlocks: optional
Unlike most other online resellers of church chairs, we put our warranty in writing; and we stand behind it with policies and procedures that take the agony out of customer service. Our products are backed by our Manufacturing and Service Partner, has been supplying chairs to churches for decades and maintains a reputation for world class customer service and product warranty support that is unequaled.
- Limited Lifetime Frame/Structural Warranty
- 5 years fabric (within the Continental United States; contact for fabric warranties outside of the Continental United States)
- 5 years components
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 2005ARCCManufacturer Part Number 2005ARCCAvailability: Proceed to check-out and we will email a firm freight quote.Weight: 17.90 LBSWidth: 20.25 (in)Height: 35.00 (in)Depth: 25.00 (in)Minimum Purchase: 4 unitsShipping: Calculated at Checkout