Essentials Series Worship Chair Model 2004
The 2004 is made with the same quality components as the 2005 and features a less aggressive, yet very comfortable lumbar treatment with full length back cushioning that has long been a favorite. You get both style and utility from the 2004 pew stacker. If you’re on a budget but want style, consider this Bertolini American made classic.
- Built and Sourced Locally in the USA- This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel and bio-based foam cushioning.
- Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry- Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
- Unmatched Comfort- The thoughtfully tailored back cushioning acts in perfect concert with a Dual-Density seat cushioning and rolled front seat to create long-lasting comfort.
- Industry’s Strongest Frame- Radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated solid Torsion Bar System. Also available in a 22″ inch wide configuration (2204), in a 18″ inch wide configuration (2804) or with the Stackable Arm Configuration (2004A). Actual specification vary by model.
- Finish- Ultra-Durable Powder-coat electrostatically applied and baked at over 400 degrees. Saltwater tested to over 800 hours. Both standard and designer finishes available. Chrome and brass plating also available.
- Fabric- Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval; allow 0.8 to 1.1 yards of standard width fabric depending on model.
- Booted Rocker Glides- Noncorrosive ribbed and booted self-leveling rocker glides which eliminate swivel-glide failure.
- Stack Buttons- Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons stay in place, preventing marring.
- Extensive Internal and Independent Testing- Exceeds all BIFMA standards (and a few that BIFMA has not thought of).
- Longest Warranty in the Industry- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum ROI for Your Facility- We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.
- Weight - 17.95 lbs.
- Height - 35″
- Width - 20.25″
- Seat Width - 20″
- Seat Height - 18.75″
- Depth - 25″
- Seat Depth - 17.3″
- Years of worry-free use with the industry’s strongest closed loop frame
- Flexible seating with pew-style bench seating when chairs are locked together
- Also available as the 2204 (22” wide), as the 2804 (18” wide), and as the 2004A (with Arms)
- All of the Essentials Series widths (18”, 20” and 22”) and Essentials Series arm models interlock with each other to provide you with mix-and-match modular flexibility
- Very reliable. Exceeds all BIFMA standards
- Limited LifetimeWarranty
- Great value and a great price!
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 2004Manufacturer Part Number 2004Availability: Proceed to check-out and we will email a firm freight quote.Weight: 17.95 LBSWidth: 20.25 (in)Height: 35.00 (in)Depth: 25.00 (in)Minimum Purchase: 4 unitsShipping: Calculated at Checkout