Mity-Lite Madera Laminate Folding Table - PQR 30 Quarter Round
Available in Natural Hardwood Plywood, ABS plastic topped plywood, and Laminate Finishes. Standard is Natural Plywood with black wishbone folding legs. Table height is 29" high.
Durable structure supports 1,000+ lbs (454kg) yet weighs 20% lighter than competitor tables
“Easy-Grip” aluminum runners eliminate painful splinters and provide safe, efficient handling
Stain-resistant table surfaces won't crack or splinter & are heat & water resistant
Maintenance-free construction; never needs sanding or refinishing
High-impact corners can withstand a 2 ft. drop and are replaceable if necessary
Expanded line of Rectangular, Round & Specialty sizes now available
Broad cart offering—Compatible with all Mity-Lite table carts
Made in the USA
Safer to handle, more durable & weigh 20% less than the competition
A leading performer in Mity-Lite’s full spectrum folding table line, Madera Laminate Tables provide superior handling and durability while weighing measurably less than other laminate table brands.
Madera Laminate Tables exclusively feature “Easy-Grip” aluminum runners to provide safe and efficient handling and a superior strength to weight ratio. Available in hundreds of laminate finishes with a flush aluminum edge or an optional “C” edge with high-impact corners, Madera Laminate Tables can be customized to fit any design need and stand up to abusive commercial environments. The Madera Laminate’s table surface is also easy to clean, maintenance-free and can be used without linens.
Madera - How laminate tables should be made!
Product questions? Or just need to make sure this is what you want. Trident has over 25 years industry experience. Call us at 866-485-2864. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Trident has plywood and aluminum tables in all sizes and shapes. If you do not see it here, please call.
Other Madera Sizes Avaiable
Table Size Shape Weight
18"x60" [46cm x 152cm] Rectangle 29 lbs [13kg]
18"x72" [46cm x 183cm] Rectangle 35 lbs [16kg]
18"x96" [46cm x 244cm] Rectangle 42 lbs [19kg]
24"x60" [61cm x 152cm] Rectangle 34 lbs [15kg]
24"x72" [61cm x 183cm] Rectangle 41 lbs [19kg]
24"x96" [61cm x 244cm] Rectangle 49 lbs [22kg]
30"x60" [76cm x 152cm] Rectangle 39 lbs [18kg]
30"x72" [76cm x 183cm] Rectangle 44 lbs [20kg]
30"x96" [76cm x 244cm] Rectangle 55 lbs [25kg]
30" [76cm] Diameter Round 20 lbs [9kg]
36" [91cm] Diameter Round 26 lbs [12kg]
48" [122cm] Diameter Round 39 lbs [18kg]
60" [152cm] Diameter Round 67 lbs [30kg]
66" [168cm] Diameter Round 77 lbs [35kg]
72" [183cm] Diameter Round 83 lbs [38kg]
60" [152cm] Diameter Half Round 36 lbs [16kg]
30" [76cm] Diameter Quarter Round 22 lbs [10kg]
30"x60" [76cm x 152cm] Serpentine 46 lbs [21kg]
Other table Specifications
1. High-impact ABS plastic or Wilsonart ® laminate on 5/8" furniture grade plywood
2. Bonded together using high-strength adhesive
3. Plywood is completely sealed with clear-coat finish to prevent warping, cracking & splinters Understructure:
1. U-channel aluminum runners attached directly into the wood with screws
2. ABS runner caps with integrated stack button to prevent sliding and scuffing of stacked tables Edges
1. Standard "L" edge made from .10" thick aluminum angle trim. Wraps entire edge of the table and flush with tabletop surface.
2. Optional "C" edge made from extruded aluminum and used in conjunction with high-impact corner on rectangular tables or wraps entire table on rounds.
Optional High-impact Corner:
1. Corners are protected by high-strength / high-impact polyurethane cap
2. The corners can withstand a 2’ drop without sustaining structural damage
3. Replacement corners available
1. Steel leg brackets are bolted metal-to-metal into steel T-nut fastener within tabletop
2. Wishbone leg – 30” wide rectangles & 48”– 72” rounds
3. Conference leg – 24” wide rectangle
4. Offset Conference leg – 18” wide rectangle
5. Post leg – 48” round, 30” quarter round
1. Tables with high-impact corner can withstand a 24” drop onto a flat surface without sustaining structural damage
2. Rated to hold and recover when placed under a 1000lbs line load across the width of the table
3. Rated to hold and recover when placed under a 1000lbs evenly distributed surface load
4. Round edge can easily withstand 3000 revolutions with no structural damage to the surface
5. Folding leg mechanism tested to over 17,000 cycles without failure (3X per day, 365 days per year, for over 15+ years)
1. Madera tables are compatible with all Mity-Lite standard table carts Stack densities are as follows:
RT Standard - 1.95"
CT 30, 36, 48 - 3.00"
CT 60, 66, 72 - 2.85"
ST 30x60 & HR60 - 2.85"
QR 30 - 2.32"
1. Limited 5-year warranty on all parts and workmanship
2. A label attached to the underside of the table states the
manufacturers name, address, phone number, standard
warranty and exclusions
1. Indoor-use only
1. Wilsonart ® laminate table top finishes
2. Modesty panl available for any 72” or 96” long rectangular table
72” modesty panel adds 11.5 lbs
96” modesty panel adds 14.4 lbs
PI 5 CP
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: PQR-60LUPC: Product UPCManufacturer Part Number PQR-60Availability: Proceed to check-out, choose your payment option and we will email a firm freight quote. No charges will be made until complete order, with shipping, is approved.Weight: 19.00 LBSShipping: Calculated at Checkout
Warranty5 Year Warranty 1. Limited 5-year warranty on all parts and workmanship 2. A label attached to the underside of the table states the manufacturers name, address, phone number, standard warranty and exclusions